Denied Lachlan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lachlan, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lachlan

Lachlan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ivan Milat
    Your Steam ID:
    skene1994
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on my second slay round, towards the end of that round. I was slain by the admit "Kythol" after killing someone after I was attempted RDM'd, I turned to see this man as the only perpetrator - so- I end his life.
    After this event I am RDM'd.

I was slain for 2 rounds. Guy who RDM'd me seemed to know kythol. No slay for him.

My main gripe is this - my net went out at the end of slay round 2 - and I was banned for 5 days upon trying to reconnect. 5 days? For my net dropping out? YIKES.

Do I just go find another server? This seems grossly harsh and unfair. Especially when I have been RDM'd multiple times and there's few repercussions and when there is, Kythol just bans these chaps left, right & centre.

I really would like my ban revoked.

Cheers.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not exactly sure how I can prove my net dropped... but clearly I tried to reconnect minutes later and was confronted by the "Banned for 5 days - head to www.etc to appeal" - so - here I am.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Tagging @Kythol as he banned you for RDM & Leave 1st

3. Lachlan

Lachlan New Member

Thanks Mr. Cowcakes.

Hopefully, for all of us, Kythol sees the error of his ways and lifts this appalling ban. Hopefully also considering along the path of fair slays for all people who bend or break the rules.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Ivan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first report is the one against you. The second is the one you made against the person who killed you. The logs are from the report against you. The final report is the report that resulted in your first slay the map prior.

In the report that resulted in two slays, you claimed that Rim had shot you. As the damage logs show, he was not the one that damaged you. That was gandelf. Because of this, you were slain. You then started to complain that I wasn't slaying the person that killed you. I didn't slay that player because they watched you kill an innocent player, which is a traitorous act. After several minutes of you complaining that I was being unfair and that the slays were unjust, you left the server. Because of this, I banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense). The screenshots of this are shown below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While I understand the possibility of losing connection, your behavior towards me and the fact that you continued to argue and complain after I explained my reasoning for your slays doesn't sit well with me. This coupled with the fact that you have two previous Mass RDM bans on our servers means that I will be denying this appeal. You're more than welcome to play on one of our other servers until the ban expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.