Denied La Vie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by paper, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    la vie
    Your Steam ID:
    unknown
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No clue of what I did so I'll explain once I know.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    read above​

2. paper

banned by @Lemon for loopholing

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hey La Vie,

So here is the report that was filed against you

Screenshot_2.png

You killed him because he walked past a Tripwire without calling it out. While this normally be passed off as a valid kill, I was provided this video evidence.

There is no way you could have been certain that it was him who walked past it. The kill in question begins at :53. Can you explain this?

4. paper

Hey Lemon

When I responded to the report I remembered the situation quite differently then how it clearly played out in the video. I apologize for that.

However
    In the video itself you can't at all hear the tripmine click as I reached the top
    So I looked to the door to check if anyone was booking it out of there and no one was.
    So I looked at the other exit then I saw the said player come out of the other exit and claim complete ignorance to the Tripwire's origin and said it was purposely left there to trap him.
    If that was the case then he would've definitely saw the same "traitor" run away from him but alas he didn't even mention a thing and played a victim.

Edit: After talking to someone, they reminded me that you can check the logs and timestamp of the tripmine being planted so please provide that.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

In the report you claimed that he walked away from the tripwire. In the video you can clearly see he walked towards the tripwire. Even so, there are many entrances / exits the traitor could have taken to escape. As a result, I will deny this appeal. Feel free to PM me for further questions.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.