La Vie and Toyotama-Hime

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by badbaby, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badbaby

badbaby VIP

Both mods ignored my reports multiple times, and didn't even bother to listen to any of my explanations/ requests for players to be slain. I kosed and shot a player on rooftops because a sniper shot came from their direction, which killed another player. I was slain for this, and on the next map I was false kosed and shot by another player; this player didn't receive a slay, and La Vie completely ignored my report and pms to him. I was pushed off a ledge by a player on the following map on my t round, but was again ignored when I asked for the player to be slain.

2. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

So heres what happen i dont know about the sniper one as it wasnt my report. but the ledge report you shot first and ignored any of our attempets to tell you this. We were not ignoring your reports and infact were dealing with them @La Vie

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hi! Thanks for posting on the forums!
    For the past few maps on East 1, I've been investigating your reports myself (With @Toyotama-hime's help)
    And let me clear some up for you;
    You killed based solely on location right there, which is killing on suspicion.
    Which is why you were slayed.

Another report is you reported a player for killing you while you were a traitor, you said he pushed you off and killed you without evidence;
    So I looked and found this:
    [​IMG]
    You shot him moments before.

I feel like you're not familiar with STTT's rules
    So please click here, please read them carefully.

Again; thanks for posting on the forums!
    (For future reference please use the report player/staff format which is here )

5. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Well this report as been found Invalid. @La Vie Is indeed CORRECT that you killed based on location and so the slay was valid. Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.