Approved Kzman1212's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kzman1212, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kzman1212

Kzman1212 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    kzman1212
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    becasue the ban was for the vault code on nuke and i had found it before i had died and all he did with that info was destoy the card and he also asked me for it​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Tagging @Kythol as he banned you for Ghosting 2nd, please be patient as he gathers his evidence and responds.

3. Kzman1212

Kzman1212 VIP

also this is a ban for ghosting 2 but my first ban was 2+ years ago and also on a server that dosent exiset no more

4. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

The only bans with a statute of limitations are RDM related bans, discretion can be used on others as seen fit by an admin if they choose so.

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Kzman,

[​IMG]

As seen above, you messaged Aris in game about the nuclear codes, which has the potential to win the round for traitors. When I checked the timeframe in chat logs, it shows that the messages would have come through at a time where you were dead and Aris was alive, as shown below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because of this, I banned you for your second offense of Ghosting. Due to this being your second offense as well as an extensive history on our servers of Karma Bans, Mass RDM, and Mic Spam, I will be denying this appeal.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

EDIT: Another thing I'd like to note is that while Aris did indeed ask about the codes, your body was not identified at the time. In that type of situation, it should be up to you to understand the potential for ghosting and to not respond.

6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Since you messaged me, I took a look at the length of time since the original ghosting ban as well as other factors. Because of this, I'll be reducing this ban from 8 to 4 weeks. Please be more careful about this in the future, as I doubt have a 3rd offense ban reduced or lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.