Denied kynwall's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kynwall, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    TollyCub
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43626814
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why should I be unbanned? Because I am TollyCub learder of a cult. In all seriousness however it was a Karma Ban due to RDMing. I understand that RDMing is frowned upon but it was all in good fun and games, everyone in the server at the time were all having fun an not a single person was upset at the events that occurred at that time. I respect the rules of the server and I fully understand them due tot he 130+ hours. This is also my very first ban and its a minor ban nothing like hacking or cheating.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Evidence of innocence? how does one prove their innocence of a Karma Ban? I mean one could make an argument that the person they killed was T-bating or doing something that would force the hand of murder but that was not the case here. I went around trying to convert people into a cult (all in good fun of course) and several people joined and those who opposed died, and they didn't get upset at all. In fact we all laughed at this and enjoyed more or less RPing about defying the cult and having to hunt them down. So in other words I fully understand what I did was wrong and that the Server automatically banned me due to low Karma, I would never have done any of this if anyone had a problem with it. I am a avid user of the East Server and know plenty of the users/mods; we are all just a community trying to have a fun game of TTT and sometimes it derives from the main goal into a fun meta-game.

P.S
    If I am unbanned I will summon cookies for you all to eat, thank-you for your time and consideration.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's just a karma ban and you should be free in about an hour. If you do get banned, it's because you RDMed anyways. Just an FYI.

3. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Not always true guilty. One could have been killing T baiters, killing someone who RDMed, or killing people in crossfire. Just because you have low karma doesnt automatically mean you RDMed

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Yeah, I just noticed that when I typed it in. Sorry, doing homework and then looking at reports at the same time can confuse me sometimes. But anyways, just having low karma doesn't mean that you rdmed. However, he did admit that he did RDM in his explanation and that's why I typed in that comment.

5. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Ban expired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.