Denied Kylenator_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kyül, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Haramburger
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:167680050
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for using "racial slurs" when in reality I was quoting a racist dumbass who was constantly saying the N word. The only thing I said was "if you feel superior in any way by saying the N word, then guess what genius: ur the exact opposite". I hate racism and I cant possibly be saying the N word if im a person of color myself! I dont know if Ink was even listening, but the one who should be banned for using the N word a million times is Used Panties, not me for saying it once in a sentence where I was criticizing him forr being racist. Thats all I was trying to say before Ink banned me for Harassment, and BTW ive seen people say way worse shit then what I say and not having any problems; but when Ink hears me say any insult: BOOOM WARNING!!! So please consider who you are going to ban next time before doing so...

EDIT by administrator: Edited out offensive language.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Since you already know why you were banned I'll just tag @Ink as he was the one who banned you. He will respond when he can.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Although I do not have recording of what was actually said, since it was all over voice chat, I do have screenshots of warnings I issued towards you, but since you admit that you were warned, those won't be necessary. I first warned you for picking on a player, and questioning his mental state. Then after that, occurred the incident you mentioned, where you and another player kept of using racial slurs and other very derogative terms, creating a very hostile environment, which resulted in a kick. However, even after being kicked, you did not take your warning and simply continued to harass other players with extremely hateful language, lasting well over the estimated 6 seconds it took for me to ban you. I I assure you that this kind of behavior will not get easier if you keep doing so. For this time, your ban was local to East 1, and you can play on all of our other servers. However, be warned that continuing this behavior will result in severe punishment.

Appeal: Denied/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.