Denied KX | Badboy790's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KX | Badboy790, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    South (Wisto)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148982560
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for no reason they kosed me I Killed them its not rdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey BadBoy, looks like you were banned by @MangoTango for mass RDM (4+)

Please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello South,

So, I will keep this short and explain why you were banned and why I will not be approving this appeal.

You are correct that someone false KOS'd you, which would be RDM if you took damage directly due to your KOS. The person that KOS'd you was a Detective and you cannot kill a Detective for KOSing you.

Either way, before the player that killed you even shot you, you pulled the pin on a Frag grenade and damage 4 players in total; killing two of them.

Due to this, you were banned for RDM x 4.

You know as well as I do that you cannot be forced to test; even by a detective. Those players were warned in chat by me and, if they would have continued to carryout the KOS, the Detective would've been slain for RDM. However, that didn't happen, you didn't decide to remove yourself from the room, and you took matters into your own hands.

To sum it up, this appeal is DENIED.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @KX | Badboy790,
    Given that you have accumulated multiple "RDM and leave" offenses, group trolling, and now mass RDM 4+, this ban has been globalized and extended.
    Please message me on the forums if you wish to inquire further. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.