Approved Kwartel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kwartel, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwartel

Kwartel VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kwartel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26910237
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First I typed /spectate which didn't work. Then someone told me how you had to get into spectate mode. When I got into spectate mode I saw that I was getting slain for 1 RDM.

At that moment I asked Dopey if it was a problem I was in spectate mode while getting slain next round. Dopey said No.

Yet here I am, banned for 5 days because I probably got moved to the AFK server.

So yeah, any chance I can be unbanned for this mistake?
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st Offense by @Doben. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Kwartel

Kwartel VIP

I meant Doben instead of Dopey, my bad.

4. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hi @Kwartel ,

Thank you for giving your time to make this appeal and sorry for my late response.

As you also mentioned in your appeal you asked me if spectating during your slay may cause any problem or not and I said you that you might spectate. However, first you needed to wait to see you were slain on chat as a warning before you went to spectate. After checking my records I saw that you became spectator at the same time that I said yes to your question which was your fault for this situation.
    After 1 map duration, I had a warning on my screen as:
    [​IMG]
    which caused your RDM and Leave-1st Offense ban.

In short, you didn't wait your warning about your slay on chat to be a spectator so you didn't serve your slay.
    Depending on the reason of seeing that you were not aware about that issue and since it is your first offense, I will unban you and void your ban.

I added you on steam so we may determine when you will serve your slay.

Ban Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.