Krys; Unjustified slay.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bombuster3, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Krys

SteamID of Staff/Player:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/thenostalgiabomb

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)
    West

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)
    1:10 AM PST.

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    I killed two traitors and an innocent during a round (Innocent due to crossfire in attacking a traitor), the first traitor being brought down by gunfire from my double-barrel, and the second traitor being killed by double-barrel fire after he blatantly and obviously murdered an innocent WITH A HARPOON. Then Krys decides to give me a slay, questioning why I didn't shoot him as soon as he pulled out the harpoon. (I killed him after he'd killed Rice with the harpoon). The amount of infuriation and irritation was utterly rediculous- Shot logs don't show what happens in an actual firefight, and last time I checked, this server didn't slay for crossfire. As for the 20 second gap between killing and ID'ing? I'm not gonna ID in a firefight.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here)
    Rice, I eat Rice, Krys, ElMeroJunior.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Krys has been notified of this and will respond as soon as he can.

3. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Although RDM reports are not saved after map changes, Moldy put in a blank report, while your response was "Nice job, asshole-Killed a t".
    You then claimed it was crossfire, however the dmg logs didn't support that. As you can see in the picture below there is a reasonable time gap between ElMero's actions, your actions, and then ElMero's and your actions against each other.

[​IMG]

*DEAD* (TEAM) xTcR | Bombuster3: HE JUST FLUNG A FUCKING HARPOON AT THE INNO!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) xTcR | Bombuster3: What do you mean I didn['t have a reason/
    *DEAD* (TEAM) xTcR | Bombuster3: I shot him RIGHT AFTER he got the kill!
    You will slay xTcR | Bombuster3 next round.
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: What the fuck?
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: Moldy was in the crossfire.
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: I can't believe that. Moldy was in the crossfire between MeroJunior.
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: Rice fucking harpooned a dude.
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: And I'm still being slayed?
    xTcR | Bombuster3 to admins: What kind of illogic is that?

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

How is shooting someone and killing them and 8 seconds later shooting and killing someone crossfire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.