Approved Krobiz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Krobiz, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krobiz

Krobiz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Achilles
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Whatever happened was not intentional
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have absolutely no idea why i got banned but last night i disconnected from the server and when i woke up the next morning to play it told me i was banned for 5 days. The only reason i can come up is either i was banned accidently or it was for an unintentional rdm which also results in a 5 day ban.

Now lets say this ban wasn't by accident and someone really thought i was rdming. I doubt that i have killed anyone as i would have witnessed it. And if i were to intentionally rdm would you not think i wouldn't kill on a more severe level? Whatever happened last night was by accident and i was not aware of it.

To ban a player that has had experience and trust in this server with this system you guys have going on is really annoying and irritating. Just hoping for better service.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Littlememe banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I will respond with my evidence when I get home.
    Thank you for waiting.

4. littlememe

Thank you for waiting and making an appeal.

Let's Start, Shall We?

So while playing on East 2, I was training a trial and while he was dealing with reports, I was checking the damage logs for unreported damage for he could work on. I noticed you damaging someone for almost no reason so I was going to report you but sadly I couldn't because you left the server.

Damage Logs(Warning Big IMAGE):
    [​IMG]

Here is you leaving:
    [​IMG]

So please answer this question, why did you shoot Let It Snow?

5. Krobiz

Krobiz New Member

Ohhhh, alright I remember last night i was playing as an innocent while he was attempting to push me around with a prop. so i bared until he almost pushed me of the ledge. (and from what i heard, pushing people with objects is KOS) While i was attempting to kill him he shot back while i got another shot at him i stepped of the edge falling to my death.

6. littlememe

Is there a chance you were recording at the time?

7. Krobiz

Krobiz New Member

Nope, frames drop so i don't record.

8. littlememe

Ok, I do not have the death scene recorded so I will be unbanning you (WVW). Thank you for making an appeal. I will unban you when I'm done staffing(hopefully soon) :D

- @Littlememe

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.