Denied krisphung88's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by krisphung88, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    krisphung88
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49984074
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    lmao this emtech fellow. I got 3 slays for killing and kosing traitors yea lmao i mean sure okie dokie. over 3 hours i "rdm" 3 times and got banned lmao. I

Ban reason said 3+mass rdm lmao I dont think this guy knows what that means. either that or im fucking stupid lmao. like lmao mass rdm implies in 1 round no? lmao

so the only wrong kill I got, the last one, was when there are 2Ts, they split up so i only kill one and i trace the other path and i come across this other chinese motherfucker.

its not like this all happened back to back .though this server called serious im pretty sure the rule strict aint that strict lmao

banhungry motherfucekr doesnt even wait til i tell my story just bans right away lmao cause hes angry that i got him on his T round lmao. you get banned 4 making mistakes gg.

b4 ppl be like" dont say banhungry lmao' i gotta say that banhungry means u dont give a shit not that ur out 2 get ppl, no wait it means that too, and a bunch of other shit yo

Emc even let someone tell me to suck a dick. I'm not gay and never will be. Gay people are a disease in this world spread by satan. I was telling in mod chat but the guy just told me to stop because he is on the side that harasses my religion. Satan was cast down to earth for the foul deeds he committed, and continue to commits. To be called gay is to say that everything I am and all my life was worthless

lmao jk that last paragraph , but he did let dicksucking snide coms on me pass lmao bias or no
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ayy lmao nighttime logs of all my "rdms" lmao.

and rlly i wouldnt rlly care for being banned if thats how it is, 3 rdms in 1 sessions and ur banned, but im pretty sure this be a mistake from a shitty shit , no offense. if not oh well lmao​

2. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

also almost forget to mention, that last 1 , im pretty sure not rdm and a mistake, not like i intentionally went up 2 sum1 and shot them no reason for the thrills of it lmao

maybe I should have edited this into main post lmao but too late so ill edit this 1. I know i can play other servers but its not like that makes it better wen ur called a mass rdmer wen its 3 deaths the mods dont like over different maps lmao. i guess if that is the defintion of mass rdm and that making a mistake(lmao because the other 2 i was spot on) . yea wait lmao while im rereading what im typing i reread that i definitely had a reason 2 shoot my final victim on east 2 lmao.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Emtech2 for Mass RDM (3)

He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good evening!
    As you know, @Emtech2 banned you for mass rdm 3+. He will respond as soon as he is able to.

Also, mass rdm bans can take place over multiple rounds or map changes. It just means you have rdm'd more than twice in your play session

6. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

I just got of my main computer however, I will respond to this then when I get back online tomorrow I will edit my post to also contain my evidence.

1st RDM: You shot @puddles and claimed she shot (at) someone. During that round she did not shoot at all. So, that was your first RDM.
    [​IMG]
    2nd RDM: You jumped off of the building and made your final words say KOS Emtech2. Coincidentally I was a T however, you claimed that you saw me be traitors. I did not do anything traitors that round so it was a false KOS and you were slain 2 times for second RDM.
    [​IMG]
    3rd RDM: If I recall correctly you killed for suspicion. Again, I am not at my computer so I do not have the RDM claim and response. Due to this being your 3rd RDM, I banned you for Mass RDM 3+. That is protocol and mods do not have discretion to change punishments. I would like to note that you did reply to the RDM report and I did wait for your response unlike you claim in your appeal.
    [​IMG]

Since during your appeal you did not take this at all serious and you were disrespectful, your ban appeal will be denied. You may play on the other Serious TTT servers until your ban is expired.

As for someone calling you "gay", I informed you that you could give me evidence and I would take action. Since I did not see or hear this I assume it was in dead chat while I was still alive.

Have a nice day,
    Emtech2

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  7. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I was around for the 1st and 2nd offenses, the 3rd I was gone.
    Obviously since you were slain for those actions, it was RDM- on Innocent Motel I was walking through the hallway and you shot me randomly as a Detective, claiming I had shot someone when I had not.
    Your 2nd offense was on High Rise where you kept jumping off the map and randomly KOSing players, one of which was Emtech and you claimed you "saw [him] traiting" even though he had not shot yet.

As for the gay comments and such, Emtech and I BOTH asked you multiple times as to who was saying those things and for evidence which was never provided to us. I assure neither of us are biased whatsoever and if you genuinely felt harassed/uncomfortable, you would have given us some kind of person or evidence that was offending you. It's unfortunate that you felt ill of us as moderators, but we tried our best to assist you.

I agree with Emtech that you should wait out your ban on this specific server and perhaps enjoy one of our others until your ban is up.

Thanks,
    puddles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.