Denied krisphung88's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by krisphung88, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    krisphung88
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49984074
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea for what reason i am 100% sure that i didnt rdm or do anything, especially for 11 days that'spretty hefty. i was just flying around and bam.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

i also most definitely didnt say anything as i said i just hopped on from a different server so no vc or any text

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Rasta Jesus for Second Offense of RDM & Leave but since he isn't a moderator anymore, I am gonna tag his admin, @Opii

4. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

did he get demoted like 10 mins before he banned me or what how can you not be mod anymore 1 hour ago

5. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Hello krisphung88! I gave you the slay for discombobing this player off as seen in the spoiler below and because you left before serving the slay i banned you.
    I gave you about a round to return but you did not so i banned you for your second offense of rdm and leave.

Since this is your second offense i would go ahead and Deny this appeal.

@Opii

6. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

well considering the first time wasn't really a leave, bla bla nvm. The second link , I don't see me leaving but I know I hopped onto west 2 , and that I did discombob a guy... I serve plenty slays. eh i can deal with the ban

7. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Being that @Rasta Jesus has supplied his evidence and explained his verdict, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait out the length of your ban. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.