Denied Komrade Oasis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Komrade Oasis, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Komrade Jubilee
    Your Steam ID:
    Komrade Jubilee
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I never kill anyone..I saw smith report.those two were shot in fire fights. but never killed .hit by crossfire. But I don't recall killing anyone.. Yeah fox was in some crazy mass rdm fire fight after a smoke bomb was throw."people start shooting each others and i shot someone too but because no one was saying anything "If I did kill someone. I do apologize and take the ban. Just wanted to state I would never rdm and leave. because we kept playing for a while after that.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were banned by @Hirari on vanilla for RDM with no staff on x2. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

When reviewing the logs of the round in question I noticed that Red Fox blatantly shot and killed two people early on in the round, and prior to that you'd, I'd assume "jokingly" shot two different people one time each, before the thirty second mark had been reached. I couldn't find any reason at all for either of these things to have been done, so given the personal experiences I'd had with you both, I issued a ban to both of your IDs, keeping your less-than-favorable playstyle in mind. It has already expired, however, for the reasons stated, this appeal would've been denied. I advise you to correct your playstyle to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.