Denied Komodoh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Komodoh, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komodoh

Komodoh VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Komodoh
    Your Steam ID:
    1:38141446
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i was banned for "Racism/Harassment" by Slick. I had no warning and immediately was banned for 28 days. I do what i do, simple as that. You tell me to stop and I will. There was no warning with this one. Especially since the Kid i was talking to was clearly baiting me into saying thing, as shown by the first screenshot. He asked me THREE TIMES why i was racist, so i answered him. Him continuing to ask me was clearly him trying to bait me to get me banned. I even answered him in private message so i wouldnt cause any drama in the server, assuming he genuinely wanted to know why I'm racist. Attached are screenshots of the whole situation.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Tagging @Slicck so he can respond. Please be patient.

3. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

4. Hi Komodoh, I'm Disruptionz, also known to you as johncena18

[​IMG]

Over the past few weeks I have had the extreme displeasure of coming into contact with you and your toxic behavior. On multiple occasions I have had to warn you and your friends (one being Ayla Mao, who is currently banned) for harassment and racism.

Today, after being told by multiple players/mods of you being yourself I decided to hop on my alternate account to see how you acted when an admin wasn't online. Lo and behold, this is what happened.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Racism is not tolerated on these servers whatsoever. Your ban will stay in place, and I highly suggest that you change your attitude if and when you return.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I don't like that this ban is only a month long. With the permission of @Disruptionz and @Slicck, I have extended this ban to 10 weeks.

Peace.

6. Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.