Approved KLoWn234's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by h0b0 b0z0, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0b0 b0z0

h0b0 b0z0 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    KLoWn231
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80756345
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The round started and I was an Innocent. Near the start of the round, I'm nearby a few terrorists, a couple of which are near an explosive barrel. The explosive barrel gets shot, and I see Kappaccino turn and run away from everything. I'm about 90% sure that Kappaccino is the one who shot the barrel, but I'm not positive. I see Kaz as the only terrorist nearby me, and he hasn't tried to kill me yet, so I trust him. Instead of announcing to everyone that I think Kappaccino shot the barrel, I whisper Kaz about it to see what he thinks.

Nothing really comes of our conversation, so I decide I'm just going to seek out Kappaccino and kill him. I'm not sure what happened after that exactly, but I think I died before I saw Kappaccino again.

Is this truly ghosting?? If it is, I had no idea. I thought ghosting was whispering people while you were dead to tell them whose a T, where people are, or other definite facts about the game. Not suspicions...

If this is ghosting, then I'd like to apologize for it, and ask for some leniency with this. From here on out I'll just never whisper anyone.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Evidence (taken from Kaz's report):

http://i.imgur.com/SNn1qvA.jpg

In that screenshot, I say I THINK it was Kappa. That is the same as saying "Kappa acts suspicious!", is it not? Am I not allowed to whisper my suspicions to a single player? What if that player is a detective?​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @KLoWn234,
    You were banned by @Graze for Ghosting, please give them time to respond.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and will write something up here soon.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello! This is regarding your forum report that I tagged you in earlier to get some insight. On that thread, Kaz explained to you what Ghosting is. A link to the thread can be found here:

http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-klown231.29162/

The definition of ghosting can be seen here, as received from the extended rules.
    [​IMG]

Since you did in-fact give information about the game to another player, you are guilty of having ghosted here. Since This is your first offense, you have a clean record for 300 hours of playtime, and you're very upfront about what you did, I have decided to remove the ban from your account. This ban will NOT be voided, however, and your second offense of ghosting will result in an 8 week ban that will most likely be globalized. I will unban you here shortly. Thank you for taking the time to file an appeal, and I hope to see you soon on the servers!

Appeal Accepted
    Ban Not Voided
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.