Denied kliong's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sora, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    bSun Sora
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56227996
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.

I got this directly from the MOTD. Now, I don't have any evidence (because I didn't think I would get banned) but I do remember that Blazing said that he wouldn't report me because he already knew that. He already knew that there was a KOS on the person I called a KOS on. So I didn't pass on any "in-game events they are not yet aware of."
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

You were banned by @Guilty-Crown for ghosting! He will respond at his early convenience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Kilong (or bSun Sora), thank you for taking the time to make the appeal.

Why did you get banned? Look at the link: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/bsun-sora-ghosting.6231/

You were caught ghosting to another player (@Killamarshall also agreed that you were ghosting when I showed him the link) while he was alive and you were dead. Now, I'm assuming that you didn't know that you were ghosting since you don't have a single ban at all. That's why I didn't request to make the ban global.

You told blazing to check the chat and see the koses while he was alive. That is ghosting because your information can manipulate the flow of the gameplay. Even though it isn't new information, you're still telling him to check information that they might've neglected to check. So even though you know that it isn't new information, it's information that he was probably not aware of, which puts it in the realm of ghosting. After all, the server rules state that ghosting involves informing any player of events that they can be unaware of (you even acknowledge this). Because of this, I'm going to deny this appeal. Feel free to play on the other 3 servers because this ban is only local. This topic will be locked on your acknowledgement.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  4. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

Eh, sure, I didn't really expect to get the appeal. =/ Go ahead and lock it, I acknowledge the ban.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

TOPIC LOCKED: BAN APPEAL DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.