Denied Kizu-chan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kizu-chan, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizu-chan

Kizu-chan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kizu Star
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:215366727
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The mod didn't know about the t trap that was in the hole where i got pushed in. noss even admitted to wanting a traitor to activate the trap so i would die. i was also false reported by him multiple times. he wasn't paying attention to what a staff member should be doing. he didn't know what was happening on the server.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ask anyone online if they heard noss wanting a traitor to activate the trap.

Prop pushing:
    Prop pushing is using a prop to push another player without causing damage to them. In general, prop pushing is allowed and is not Traitorous.
    However, pushing players near edges, where they can fall from a height and take fall damage, is considered Traitorous. Not only that, but if the player does fall and takes damage, it is the same as attacking with a prop, and may be considered RDM if there was no valid reason to do so.
    In addition, pushing players near hazardous areas (map hazards, T traps, fire) is also considered Traitorous.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I have seen this and will reply after I staff!

4. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey there so I banned you for Mass RDM x3 due to you reaching three offenses of RDM.

HERE is the first report that was valid.

HERE is the second.

And HERE is the third.

As to what you addressed as your concerns for my lack of knowledge, I looked at the deathscene to confirm and I concluded you were not it any danger as there was someone below you to block you from being put into the trap or close to it. And you can see your random shots that got you slain.

Since the ban is only one day and local I will be denying this appeal. As you can play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.