Denied Kitzinger1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kitzinger1, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitzinger1

Kitzinger1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kits
    Your Steam ID:
    kitzinger1
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i did not get anything that told me that i rdmed any one nothing no one told me anything pls i play this server a lut a ask my friend sickle who is a vip on your servers he can tell you that i am a good dod ok pls i love this game and this server so i beg you pls forgive me i don't know why i was ban but pls forgive me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    o don't know why i was ban i made sure i killed no one and no one said anything to me pls i don't know why i was
    banned

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Senko for "RDM and leave (Second Offense)". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows: STEAM_0:0:19468391

3. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

I will be presenting my evidence momentarily please wait patiently until then.

4. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

We were playing on the map Hairy House and I noticed this
    [​IMG]

You damaged LoneWanderer with a crowbar for 20 damage at 5 seconds into the round so I was going to send in a report to you but before I could you left
    [​IMG]

Since I knew you were a regular I was expecting you to return but you had not, so since you were banned by Alisae for RDM & Leave First Offense on 01/10/16 I followed up with a RDM & Leave Second Offense ban.

Please be more careful next time, take and learn from this mistake, as a regular you should know better not to crow bar people for no reason yet alone at the start of the round.

Due to it being your second offense I will be
    denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.