Approved Kitty Girl's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kitty Girl, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    I literally have no idea why I was banned, I wasn't told or anything like that. I was playing earlier today on East 2 and West, interchanging between the two, and then I took a little break and came back to a ban for 5 days on East 2. I don't know what happened, this is less of an appeal and more of a question as to why I was actually banned. I was banned while I was gone, not while I was on, so I don't know the reason. I asked ptownslayer to look into it and they said my steam ID didn't even show a ban but I am most definitely banned from East 2 for 5 days.​
    Related Evidence:
    IDK man I don't even know why I was banned I couldn't give evidence against the ban if I wanted too.​

2. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Tagging @degolfer222 who banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense) today.

• Do not post on appeals you are not involved with.
    nice one kitty girl why would you do something to get you banned

3. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

As it seems like you're making an appeal for our servers, I've moved this to the appropriate area (y)

4. nevermind lol I'm an rdming piece of shit how do I delete this post

5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I have seen this and I'll present my evidence in the morning. The ban is local to East 2 so feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

6. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

upload_2018-3-25_12-8-49.png
    Here is a screenshot of you leaving the server.
    upload_2018-3-25_12-11-33.png
    This shows that there was a pending report against you, although looking through my evidence I can't find the report itself. If I remember correctly, the actual report involved a relatively minor incident, and seeing how I'm missing the report, i'm gonna go ahead and unban you and void the ban.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.