Denied KitKat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KitKat, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitKat

KitKat New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KitKat
    Your Steam ID:
    id/max_ua
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Today I played on your server between 12:00 and about 15:45 I went out server. Everything was fine no rdm killing and no slay was not. 20 minutes ago I want to play but, I banned for 5 days. What reason and why? When I was going out from the server I looked if I had slay, and they were not. I've been playing for 300 hours on your server and rule know.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Wolfslayer246 for RDM and leave 1st. He will respond as soon as he can and until then please be patient.

3. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Hello!
    Thank you for appealing, I will investigate and collect evidence as soon as possible.

4. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Hello! Thank you again for appealing.

I banned you after I found unreported damage of you damaging another player with an incendiary grenade, on 67thway EU2, and then leaving.
    I was in the process of reporting this damage to you, however kept busy by other reports I did not manage to report you before you left.

[​IMG]
    This is when you threw the grenade.

[​IMG]
    This is were you damaged player Trustworthy Terrorist with the incendiary's fire.

[​IMG]
    And finally this is were you left.

It is a traitorous act to throw and incendiary and knowing that their flames can reach far and wide areas it is always advised for an innocent to stick to using smoke grenades therefore preventing themselves from accidentally RDM-ing other players.
    STEAM_0:0:43575666 Is your steam ID for future use and I hope to see you back on the servers after you have fulfilled your ban.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.