Denied Kiro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kiro, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiro

Kiro New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kiro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:69431720
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I joined a server and got banned 10 seconds in for ban evasion for 182 days
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

I will tag @Guilty in this as he banned you and your alternate accounts. He will respond shortly.

3. Just leaving this RDM here.........................
    http://imgur.com/KKZB7ci
    He was even banned from west 2
    If i have to take a warning i will gladly take it

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Can you explain why your SteamID IP matches another player who was just banned from the same server you joined? The one who also has the same name as you who was banned by @Bear ?

Edit: can you also answer why those two accounts also have similar names as shown in your name change history and also come from the same area?

2nd Edit: You also had Kiro as your name on that account shortly before Bear banned you as well.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  5. He was RDMing heavily you couldnt even play the game without getting rdmed by him his first account got karma banned before @Bear banned him for Mass Rdm after he died every round he said the same thing with every account "It said that I was a T" so Thank you for your time!

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

This guy got karma banned on west 2 for killing anyone he saw. His excuse was "it said i was t"

Then I joined East 2 to see him there, doing the same thing. We had about 6 active players on the server at the time.

Myself, @WintrPlays and Hentai God were witnesses.

7. ZeRo

So @Kiro I'd like to know about this situation. Hope to hear from you soon.

8. ZeRo

@Kiro if you do not respond to my questions by 6PM PST on January 26th, 2016, your appeal will be denied.

9. ZeRo

Your appeal has been denied due to not responding to the appeal within the given timeframe that was provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.