Approved Kirin Butter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kirin Butter, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirin Butter

Kirin Butter New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kirin Butter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:84184406
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting. I was on East2 playing on Traitor Hotel. Me and my Traitor buddies were dead but there was one AFK traitor sitting at spawn. At the time it was over 5 minutes left in the match and there were absolutely no staff on. I !p this guy named xprogamer saying "The last T is AFK." After this round, an admin named C.A. Anna joins and one map change later, I'm banned. I know what ghosting is but I didn't really realize that just telling someone that a traitor is AFK without staff one would be considered ghosting. After reviewing the rules I realize that I was wrong and now I know to just let the round play out. Whether I get unbanned or not, no hard feelings towards the admin that banned me, they were just doing their job.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @C.A.Anna as she is the one who banned you. Please wait for her response!

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Kirin,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban here on the forums. I'll keep it short and sweet since you already realised that your actions go against our rules. I was given a link to a gif of the offense happening. PMing anyone anything that they may not know, is game changing, which is why you were banned by me. Considering you did this because of the fact the round was going on a while and there was no staff there to warn for delay, it would seem you did this as a way to try and help the situation. To further this. as I was unaware of the complete situation and considering, when I look at it, you did this with seemingly no malicious intent and are remorseful for your actions, I am happy to lift this ban. Do remember not to do this again in the future okay? Be more careful!

I won't be voiding the ban, so any further ghosting bans will be of a second offense and will result in a harsher punishment.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.