Denied Kinky Wizard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kinky Wizard, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinky Wizard

Kinky Wizard New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Batman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43577905
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    A guy by the name Dean 2158 threatened to DDOS me (whispered it to me), so I killed him, next thing I know I'm booted from the match and when i try to rejoin im banned for 14 days. So glad your staff caters to people threatening to DDOS other players. And then bans the person they do it to. If this is NOT the case I should be given my slay and likewise this player should be perm banned, I've already reported his steam account to the FBI.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Kind of hard to have evidence, check the chat logs it should be obvious. Alice was probably the one who just insta-banned me, only took me 30 seconds to even try and reconnect, they're probably friends.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Alice seems to have banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offense. She'll respond as soon as she can.

I'd like to address this though before she responds:

I can assure you that all members of the Staff Team do not play favorites, and I apologize if you were threatened. In the future the best course of action is to notify the Staff Member present on the server that players are making comments such as these to you. This is in order to make sure that the matter is handled in a orderly fashion as well as appropiately. Thanks again for the patience.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

It is as you say. You were slain, and subsequently banned for that reason after you left. Here is the report;

BatmanRDM.jpg

Now, while I do not at all tolerate the actions you claim he'd taken, you had not put forth any evidence regarding your claim, and no action was taken because of it. Instead, you RDM'd him later on near the start of a round and you were slain for it. Your attitude about the situation as well as a few other situations was completely inappropriate and that is why your appeal will be denied. When handling situations like this, you should compose yourself better and respect your peers as well is the staff, it makes the situation easier for us to handle and prevents further issues from coming up. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.