Denied kingsaib0t's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kingsaib0t, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Winchester 1873 Novice
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:30341881
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just want to know the three slays I got.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Only remember being slain once before I was banned, I'm not sure though.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I've banned you for Mass RDM (3), please give me some time to gather my evidence, thank-you.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Alrighty, now that I have gathered all of the necessary information let's get to this Appeal shall we!

To answer your question "I just want to know the three slays I got.", the three slays were over the course of three individual maps, TTT_TerrorTrain, TTT_Bowling v5 and TTT_67th Way.

1. The first slay was on TTT_TerrorTrain to which in the report filed against you, you admitted to RDMing and asked for a slay.
    2. The next was on TTT_Bowling v5 which was a 2-round slay due to a second offense of RDM, in the report you stated "this guy is annoying and if i get slain im going to rdm him", now that isn't a valid reason and I also was a direct witness to this event. Python, who reported you, blew up some explosive barrels you were stacking for whatever reason, so you got annoyed and began shooting at him, t-baiting, however you ended up hitting him and in response Python killed you.
    3. Finally the last occurance of RDM was on TTT_67th Way, where you had killed a player for and I quote "shot his m16", now nowhere in our rule-set does it state that if a player just discharges his firearm you can KoS them, you had not claimed that they T-baited someone/yourself and because of that I decided to ask you, just to clarify, if you meant they had T-baited. However that was not the story as you will see in the screen shots down below labeled "Winchester & I's Conversation"
    The Evidence:
    Winchester Report1.png

Winchester Report2.png

Winchester DamageInfos3.png

Winchester Report3.png

Winchester DamageInfos1.png Winchester DamageInfos2.png
    Winchester Chat1.png

As you can see from our short conversation you killed him because he had shot at the Detective room, not at someone, not at yourself, but at an area that is protected by an impassable barrier that is bullet proof. By this logic if there was a player on the other side of a wall and I shoot the wall they are behind I can be killed for that action which is completely illogical.

For Reference:
    Winchester D-room1.png

Winchester D-room2.png

These are the only two possible areas he could have shot at from your story, an impassible barrier, a closed door and some walls, in no way shape or form could that be considered a KoSable offense.

I will be denying this appeal due to the nature of this appeal, if you've any further question or statements I've accepted your friend request on Steam and you may message me there. Thank-you kindly for taking the time out of your day to make this Ban Appeal, I do hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: May 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.