Denied KingKoata's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KingKoata, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKoata

KingKoata New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KingKoata
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Alright so I have been playing mostly all day on that server and haven't been trolling or anything wrong so I had no intentions of getting banned since I was enjoying playing. The map changed to a desert/underground dungeon where everyone spawns up top. I bought the traitor pack and became a traitor and decided to commit jihad since it was a easy target. I blew up everyone around me( I believe 9 people) and had no complaints from any inno's or my t buddies. Someone actually told me that they were surprised I got a lot of kills and no one was mad. So I thought why not do it again? And so I did the same thing at the start but this time I killed I believe 4 t buddies. And got 2 complaints against me. I told them I was sorry and wouldn't jihad again but yet I was banned 5 days. Big Boss said I was a "loop hole troller" or something and I don't even though what that is. I also don't know how to talk in T chat to warn them so I couldn't. Please either give me a 2nd chance or lessen my time banned. I know I can go on others but they aren't as good as this one. Thanks in advance.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Wompzilla banned you for Mass RDM 4+, he'll respond when he can.

3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey, I will respond very soon, let me gather my evidence.

4. KingKoata

KingKoata New Member

Thanks for being so quick

5. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey KingKoata!
    So I banned you for Mass RDM x4:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I understand that it wasn't your intention to damage/kill so many members of your team, but you have to understand that you're still accountable for your actions. On SGM, to avoid an issue like this from occurring, we require you to warn your traitor buddies prior to using a jihad/frag/etc. Make sure that you do this to avoid future bans.

Your ban was local, meaning you are free to play on any of our other TTT servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Any questions, please message me privately. Do not make another appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.