Denied King_Spycrab's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by King_Spycrab, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    You Obviously Don't Know My Dog
    Your Steam ID:
    You Obviously Don't Know My Dog
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Alright, I apparently "Mass RDMed" By telling everyone I was going to kill myself with a grenade, holding it down while screaming the Jihadist yell, and then blowing up. I gave plenty of time (~5 Seconds) for people to move and said that I was going to blow myself up. Somebody dies, I get reported, and then a 5 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly, I have none, but there were several people on the server who saw the incident and can testify seeing as how a gave them a fair amount of time to move.​

2. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Hi you were banned by @TheCoCoFTW he will reply as soon as he can. Just noting you can find you steam ID in game. This is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55453094

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @King_Spycrab!
    I hope your day is going well. I had banned you for Mass RDM 4+ because you like you had stated cooked a frag and then held it and to which it had blown up damaging multiple people as seen here
    [​IMG]
    You did this for no utter reason as you weren't killing a traitor and were just wanting to kill yourself. It doesn't matter that you had warned and did the jihad yell, you should know better than to cook a frag among a group of 7-8 people and say get away from me. With this being said I will gladly deny this appeal. Feel free to play on one of the other 4 servers we have here. Thanks and have a good day.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.