Denied king2cody22's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by king2cody22, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king2cody22

king2cody22 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    king2cody22
    Your Steam ID:
    sly1oo/king2cody22
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i had no intention of rdming and leaving however a work related event came up and i had to leave, a feeble plea yes however i under stand if you wish for me to wait the full 14 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Hello king2cody22, it would appear you were banned by @Lightning for RDM and Leave | 2nd Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

For future reference your steam ID is:
    STEAM_0:0:32161679

3. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello king2cody22,
    Unfortunately I won't be home until Sunday so I won't be able to provide the logs until then. Hope you understand

4. king2cody22

king2cody22 New Member

thats fine, thanks for getting back to me.

5. Lightning

http://prntscr.com/4g1p4o
    http://prntscr.com/4g1puz
    Sorry this took so long. From the damage logs on the top link you randomly damaged and killed Mr. America within 10 seconds of the round. If you could tell me why you killed Mr.America, I will consider lifting the ban otherwise this appeal will be denied.

6. king2cody22

king2cody22 New Member

I'll tell it to you strait he actively said that he was going to kill me during the start up, and once he came up to me and pointed at me. (here's where memory gets a little hazy, its been a few days now.) when he then said that he said somthing along the lines of "i'm going to kill you" or "would it be ok if i killed you now?"
    to which i reply: "no" and then shot him. During the shooting my phone went off so and when i looked over it was a text from work saying they needed me to fill in ASAP, and then so quit Gmod and grabbed my keys/wallet and headed off.

If you should wish for anymore details i would be glad to divulge them.

7. Lightning

You cannot kill them for saying that, they have to actually shoot you for you to kill them. Seeing as this is your 2nd offence I will be dening this appeal. Please feel free to play on our other 4 servers as you wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.