Denied [*******] king kaz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by king kaz, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king kaz

king kaz Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    100and200cooler
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:431903817
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    my computer froze, I tried typing kill server in command console to see if that would work and it kicked me out.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

You are pretty lucky, your steam id listed doesn't work, but I did ban you today for RDM and Leave. You disconnected with a slay and I banned you accordingly. I will give my evidence soon please be patient.

3. king kaz

king kaz Member

okay, I will wait but I left cuz I couldn't move my screen. it was frozen. I will take 20 slays and ill wait patiently. but for real I couldn't move so I typed in killserver. you can ask Orsan (mod) I forgot how to say his name but I do leave servers frequently becomes Garry's mod crashes or internet or screen freezing

4. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey there I am sorry this took a bit I've been pretty sick lately. Without further ado, let's get into this appeal.

Here is the report I had slain you for.
    [​IMG]

Here is your leave...

[​IMG]

I would suggest taking the time to figure out what makes your computer crash to further avoid this situation. Hey there sorry for the change in decision, but I cannot unban you due to your two current hacking bans. Also, if you have questions please start a forum conversation with me.

Appeal: DENIED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED
    Thread: CLOSED

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.