Approved King Charles The Thicc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by King Charles The Thicc, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    I was banned for four days and I'm not sure why. I think its because I killed a T and then left right afterwards but I had to leave and also he was a confirmed T since I was taking damage from behind so I turned around and saw him and then killed him. He was acting like a poor sport before I left as well.​
    Related Evidence:
    The evidence should be in the command console if its still available. He shot me a bunch with a mac 10 and then I killed him with an m16.​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey I'll move this to the correct forum here, for future reference your steam id is STEAM_0:1:180140522 and you were banned by @Teroxa for RDM and Leave.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there, I've seen this appeal.
    Give me some time to gather my evidence and I'll respond shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there @King Charles The Thicc
    Thank you for your patience. Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:180140522

Yesterday, when we were playing on Vanilla I recieved a complaint against you from another player via pm.
    Upon checking the damagelogs I found this:

[​IMG]

I wanted to report you and ask why you shot him, but couldn't since at this time you had already left the server.

[​IMG]

This situation resultet in some KOS's being called and a small RDM chain later in the round.

You mentioned that you had to leave. If you can't wait and have to leave immediately after a round, I recommend always asking the staff online if you're good to go.
    That's what can prevent situations like this.

Seeing as this was a rather small incident and you don't have much of a history on our servers, I'm willing to accept this appeal.
    I'll unban you. But you'll still have to serve the slay when you join back.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.