Approved KimJongUn's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KimJongUn, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimJongUn

KimJongUn New Member

Explain the case:
    RDM and Leave (1st offense) EU 2
    damaging Voca with a jihad​
    Related Evidence:
    I know I have to give a warning to t's before I use a jihad but Voca was afk and I looked around trying to see if there was any active t's around I didn't spot any so I activated my jihad trying to be nice I try to move away from Voca to let him have a chance of living. after that I got moved to a different server which I presume to be afk and when I leave irl since I leave my laptop open and I went to hang with someone.
    @Osmium

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Heya,
    I have moved this thread to the proper location.
    @Osmium who placed the ban.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey KimJongUn, the reason I banned you was because your Jihad has damage Voca and he has reported you for it. I looked for you as well as trying to get a hold of you but you left. You need to warn for a Jihad as it is sudden and hardly gives any warning to explode so we require players to warn for their jihad so their T-buddies can get to safety. You're a really nice player to hang out with and you help me out a lot in the past. I will be happily to unban & void it if you're willing to serve your slay in-game as a sign of good faith. I give lots of people chances and here it is.

Feel free to message on steam or discord to setup a time and place. Let's try get it within 24 hours if possible.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

He served his slay.

Ban Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.