Killamarshall/green verbal abusing

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Snak, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

[​IMG]

Wasen't he demoted for this exact same thing? I log on and he's telling a player to fuck off and shut the fuck up. Wasen't going to post these but he threaten'd to "get back at me cuz what i was doing is illegal" after he said this immature bullshit decided to report him.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

links aren't working for me, is anyone else having this problem?

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

honestly if this gets me demoted again i will just have you arrested for blackmailing me, you have told me to buy you copies of games or your going to report me. you tell me do what you want or your gonna have me demoted and i'm not falling for it. all you do anymore is get on the server and use tiny loopholes in the rules to harass staff and players alike, and troll the server. you have been one of the biggest thorns in this servers side ever since your fallout with lemon and my personal opinion of you is that your only goal in life is to cause other people problems.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Link works now. This was done in a joking matter, I wouldn't call this verbal abusing in any way.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

Hahaha your a goof kid, I screenshot everything everyone says, most importantly when its people like you, I have screenshots so i'd like you to argue againist them please. :) your going to get me arrested for blackmailing? This isent blackmailing this is exposing a fool..

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I also want to point out that Snak was trying to blackmail Killamarshall telling him that he wouldn't report this if Killamarshall bought him a copy of DayZ.

I'm not sure if you've been drinking again, Snak, but you need to relax.

7. Killamarshall

you telling me to Buy you a copy of Dayz or your gonna report me and get me demoted? how is that NOT blackmailing??

8. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I'm with The Law on that one.

Also, Killamarshall - the police aren't going to give a crap about your being blackmailed for $20-60. But I'd like to see proof of your claims either way.

9. Killamarshall

i have brought this up to a officer that lives near me and as it is a form of harrasment and Blackmail they could do something about it, i will try to find the messages through steam.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

Hahaha I can say what I want to get out of him, I have proof of him being abusive for the exact same thing he was demoted for, your right I tried to get a game out out of him, I saved the screenies for it too :p And I don't really care what you have to say, regardless of my intentions its what he did not what I did, I'm not the mod mangotango you should really pay attention

11. Killamarshall

i have not done anything abusive, you've posted a screen of something that wasn't verbally attacking a player, it was a joking matter as of him killing me.

12. Killamarshall

i can't find the messages but apparently snak has the screens of that to.

13. Snak

Snak Banned

Just because you added a "XD" doe's not make it any less offensive your a mod you should know better, This player did find it offensive and asked me to report for him, so what do you have to say to that? And mangtango lets hear your side you seem to have been here for the entire situation which you weren't :)

14. Killamarshall

if he had a problem with it why would he come to you? he could have reported directly to an admin or on the forums.

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly Snak, if we were acting the way you are, you would have never been an admin. The only person that I really care to hear from in this situation is Lukus.

16. Zikeji

Snak, if you have screenshots of everything please post a screenshot of Lukus telling you to report Killamarshall.

17. Snak

Snak Banned

He dident feel comfortable talking too you, you can ask him yourself, I told him to report you on here but he said he said it wasen't worth the time, but since I know this wasen't the first time you've told players to fuck off I decided it was worth my time. I don't have screenshots of him telling me anything, you can ask him yourself zike :)

18. Zikeji

I'm not going to waste my time of day on this.

It sounds like BS coming from both of you(both of you claiming to have a bunch of screenshots and then going "nope). Stop your bickering please, wait till tomorrow and think things through, then you have the right to come back and discuss.

19. Killamarshall

the only thing i claimed is him blackmailing me and he admitted to it, i have no problem answering any questions thrown my way as i know i have done nothing wrong.

20. Zikeji

Even uttering a curse word on the server or forum toward someone even in a playful manner can be considered abuse. We'll see what your superior admin says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.