Approved KidLaser's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KidLaser, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kid Laser
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:83136524
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I did absolutely nothing. I was playing, I told everyone through chat that i'll be right back cause i was gonna donate to the server and then I joined back and boom banned for 6 days. I honestly have no clue as to what i did and If it was rdm no one told me about it, had I known i would of stayed for my slay/slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence because I truly do not know why I was banned. I got off for a quick second to go donate to the server and when I came back I was banned. :cry::cry::cry: If I had known that I was being slain I would have stayed but I do not believe that i truly rdmd or called a false kos on anyone. The only other time I was banned was when I first started playing and I didn't know you had to stay the entirety of the round. Please unban me :cry:

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You were banned by @sNAppy-TurTle for rdm and leave.

He'll respond at his earliest convenience, please be patient until he's able to respond. Thank you.

3. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Alright sounds good man.

4. sNAppy-TurTle

sNAppy-TurTle VIP Silver

He did talk about donating so this may have occurred, as long as you serve your slays i see no other reason to keep you banned. Approved
    Thanks -sNAppy-TurTle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.