Denied KidLaser's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KidLaser, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    KidLaser
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:83136524
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly have no idea as to why i was banned, The last round before I left there were no reports against me and I killed a Traitor for shooting at me. I repeatedly asked the admins/mods if i was free to go, it was around 1 in the morning and I had to wake up early for work, no one said that i have to stay an extra round to be slain so I left, I come back and I'm banned for 112 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Its actually bullshit, I've been on the server for over 200 fucking hours and I just donated a couple days ago now I'm fucking banned from all servers for 112 days. What the fuck.​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello KidLaser you were banned by @Thorn for "RDM + LEAVE (5TH Offense)" he will respond at his earliest convience.

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Hello Kid laser, Like Darth west said I did indeed ban you for RDM and Leave 5th offense. you had never asked me if you could leave or stay. What happend was that you had an open report against you, and you left. I was going to issue the slay BUT you had already left and as such you forced me to have to ban you. Considering that this is your 5th offense, and that you have another RDM + LEAVE ban active as well, I am sorry to inform you man that I am going to have to deny this Appeal. In the mean time, please consider catching up on our MOTD

Appeal DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.