Denied Kiask The Sergal's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kiask The Sergal, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiask The Sergal

Kiask The Sergal New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Banned for RDM and Leave???
    Why you should be unbanned:
    SO, i threw a grenade by accident at the beginning of a round, apparently it killed someone, so i responded in german... next thing you know i was banned for RDM and Leave by inferno....when i didnt leave? Besides it was one guy, do you really take RDM that seriously?​
    Related Evidence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT ban appeal. Tagging @Inferno for this.

3. Kiask The Sergal

Kiask The Sergal New Member

Now apparently he added more to my ban as it went from 5 hours to 24 hours, literally i was trying to switch to a gun and i misclicked....did i kill multiple people?

4. Inferno

Inferno The Raging Inferno VIP

Howdy there Kiask, I apologize sincerely for doing that RDM and leave ban, I have voided that ban. Please allow me a moment to gather my things.

5. Inferno

Alrighty, now I had checked the damage logs and saw that you had thrown an incendiary at the start of the round that ended up wounding several. and killing a couple innocents.
    [​IMG]

The damage done to players randomly can be seen here
    [​IMG]
    You earned two kills with this fire at 00:13 seen here
    [​IMG]
    and at 00:24 seen here
    [​IMG]

I apologize again for making it RDM and leave as I made a mistake in making the ban. I have corrected it to RDMx3 as the fire damages done to players but not killing them is collectively counted as one RDM. This is only a twenty four hour ban and you are free to play on the other servers. I apologize for this inconvenience caused by me.

6. Inferno

I will be denying this appeal and Locking this thread. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.