Approved Kernel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kernel, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kernel

Kernel VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pup
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:77978303
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had two reports on me at the time. Dont know which one or maybe both got me banned. I waited for a while but the reports weren't handled yet. I needed to go so I went afk hoping the reports would be handled by the time I got back. Unfortunately the server put me on spectator mode and then forced me to go to west which made me end up leaving without me serving my slays​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

@Kittyness Who banned you for RDM + Leave 1st

3. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Thank you for giving me the chance to clear this up for you. You were banned for this report here:
    [​IMG]

It was a kill on sus as you did not know if [LEVI] MauS had commited a traitorous act I added a slay after Titan (the Trial mod on) had come to his verdict. I knew what the outcome would be but was waiting to see if Titan would come to the same conclusion. The logs that I see on my end did not state that you were AFK moved but that you simply just left the game as it would tell me if you have been moved to a different server.

[​IMG]

It did not say that you had been moved due to you being AFK.

What say you?

4. Kernel

Kernel VIP

Im not sure how afk mechanics work but when I came back I was on west in spectator. Are there logs that can prove that? I dont know any other way I can prove that I did not willfully leave

5. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

The in game chat logs are really the only ways to see that.

However I am in a little bit of a forgiving mood and since your history with the community is practically spotless I am going to go ahead and accept this appeal.
    Remember next time if you have to leave like that for any reason please let one of the staff that is on know that way we can avoid a situation like this in the future. It saves time for both you and the staff involved and keeps your history from having a lot of voided bans which could cause denials in the future so you may end up having to keep the ban. Just a little friendly advice! ^_^

Appeal: Aproved
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.