Denied Kermit's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kermit, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kermit

Kermit New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kermit
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unfair Offence Charges for Racism/Harassment
    Evidence of Innocence:
    While playing in the East lobby, I was jokingly saying "Free my nigga 'x'" for being gagged by Sith Master. Now, I've said nigga in the lobby several times before because coming from where I'm from, that's normal. No one had a problem until he came in. Then I get gagged for it and before I see the reason why, I jokingly say, "Free my nigga me," in regards of me getting gagged, then I see my warning, then I get kicked. Honestly, completely unfair. Then when I get banned from the server me and another were joking about what Hitler did, which don't get me wrong, is bad, but in no way should've gotten me banned especially since the other individual had nothing done to him.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Tagging @Sith Master. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I have seen this appeal and will respond after I finish staffing, thank you for your patience.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Kermit , thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.
    Since you have already admitted saying certain words and phrases, I will walk you through the events that lead to your ban.

You were first warned for harassment due to the use to the excessive use of the "n-word" in a offensive manner.
    [​IMG]

Almost immediately after you were warned, you used the "n-word" once again.
    [​IMG]

Thus resulting in a kick from the server.
    [​IMG]

You then rejoined and proceeded to make a joke about Hitler and the atrocities he committed against the Jewish people. Due to that "joke" being your third offense of harassment/racism, you were banned for the required amount of time. As a moderator, I am required to follow all necessary procedures on the servers, as I do not have discretion. Due to your used of these offensive terms, I will be denying your appeal in the hopes that you learn that blatant racism and harassment are not tolerated on the servers. This ban is only 24 hours and local to East, you are welcome to play on any of the other servers we offer until this ban expires.
    Please inbox me on the forums with any questions or comments regarding this appeal. Have a good night.

appeal:
    DENIED
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.