Approved Kermit THE Dictator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ice Bear, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Bear

Ice Bear Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kermit THE Nam vet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:68936749
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because i have no fucking clue why i was even banned. If it was for a report i wasnt reported for atleast an hour before my interent crashed. Which it crashed multiple time and i connected back to a serious TTT server each time it happend. And the last report i was involed in the guy didnt care becasue i threw a discombob in an elevator and it for somereason got him.(Also dont know where to put this but after i made this i reverted my nick name to "Kermit THE Dictator" but am keeping it in the report ot the one i had)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have anything to gather evidence from because i dont know who the hell banned me and why they did so. Im just confused.​

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

You were banned by @FoxPac for RDM and Leave (Second offense). Please wait for him to respond to this appeal, you're also able to play on our other servers while you wait as this ban was only local to the West server.

3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Ok, here is the report in question:
    [​IMG]

And here is you leaving the server after map change before you served your slay:
    [​IMG]

I did give a sufficient amount of time for you to reconnect, and you failed to do so. Regardless, I know how this feels. I myself have been banned a while back for a similar issue. Internet issues happen to a lot of us, so I will go ahead and and lift the ban. Please try to avoid similar occurrences in the future. Thank you for your time :)

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.