Denied Kek Wizard 420's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kek Wizard 420, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Nigerian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59732066
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    That ban was excessive. I wasn't harrassing anyone, and only got 1 warning before being banned for 5 days... That's way over the line. The only slurs I used were "Nigger", "Faggot" and "Gay". I mean saying slurs isn't a rule and I wasn't targeting or harrassing anyone... -,-​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I have seen this, and will be responding to it shortly.

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

The warning and kick were pretty close to each other, so they'll be in this one clip here.
    Basically, you said the "Nigger-gerian" acting as if it was your name, Nigerian. I then warned you, and others who purposefully mispronounced your name to not say the N-word.
    You then dropped the N-bomb again, so I kicked you.

Then, you were banned by me for 5 days for saying "faggot". Group based slurs are not permitted on our platform.
    Because your history contained a recent ban for Harassment & Slurs, I banned you for 5 days. This is in accordance to our protocol, which states 4th offense of Harassment is a 5 day ban.

I will not be lifting this local ban. You have an excessive amount of recent related bans. Please consider changing your communication style if you wish to continue playing on our services unhindered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.