Approved Kek Wizard 420's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kek Wizard 420, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Nigerian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59732066
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Fucking un-justified ban for 28 days on vanilla, even though I didn't do anytrhing wrong. Glyph just decided to ban me for no reasons. That's clearly mod power abuse.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. audrey

audrey batty VIP

Hi there,

You were banned for this clip:

in which you are clearly demonstrated to fire far over the AK-47's mag size without reloading once. I was watching during this encounter and verified that it was not a rendering error or some first-person spectating error; both me and Peach never saw you reload. I saw you fail to reload in a previous fight as well where you fired 37 rounds, and I confirmed too that I could see other players reloading normally in first person.

User @iii supposedly has some evidence to offer to the contrary. I will wait for them to send me the clip to verify this before I proceed with denying this appeal.

3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

iii has offered their evidence, and although I can't show it due to it containing some PMs, you can be seen to reload during this encounter when backing up and around the wall. Why neither Peach nor myself could see you reloading in first person, particularly when we could see others reloading normally, is beyond me.

I'll be unbanning you and voiding the issued ban.

4. Are you fucking retarded?? Apparently when the round ends it bugs and probably made it look like I shot many other times??? thats fucking bullshit and that proof is weak...

5. audrey

audrey batty VIP

I will point out that this is not the case. You were seen not reloading during another encounter with a player holding a knife in the tree, and it was not anywhere near the end of the round by that point. It was simply an unfortunate error in how GMod handles spectating, apparently, because both me and Peach saw this and confirmed that we could see others reloading normally.

I'll be locking the thread now that your appeal is handled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.