Denied Keith's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Keith, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith

Keith New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Keith
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64996054
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Idk why I am banned I was playing got slayed 2 rounds tornado warning in my area all power went out we took shelter and I come back today and Im banned for 5 days...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Just google 6/1/14 tornado in Florida. I don't know if anything will show up but thats what happened.​

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sinz for your 1st offense of Mass RDM (4+). He will respond at his earliest convenience.

In the meantime, feel free to play any of our other 4 servers.
    Serious TTT - West 1 | 66.150.188.73:27015
    Serious TTT - West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    Serious TTT - East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Serious TTT - Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Keith, you blew up a barrel that killed 2 players and severely damaged 2. This is worthy of a Mass RDM (4+) ban which is a 5 day ban. @Books was there as a witness and slayed you for 2 rounds not noticing the other cases of RDM.

[​IMG]

I followed proper protocol by banning you for the 5 days as a result of RDMx4+. Since you cannot provide a valid explanation of your disobedience, your ban will be served to its extent, and your appeal will be denied. If an admin+ feels this ban is unjust, please notify me why & unban this person.

Feel free to play on our other 4 servers:

1. West: 66.150.188.73
    2. West 2: 66.150.188.231
    3. East 2: 74.91.119.176
    4. Vanilla: 64.94.101.124
    Thank you, and be careful next time, Regards,
    Sinz

4. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

I am simply posting to confirm @Sinz claims.

Not completely sure if it was due to a filter or what nonsense, but my Manager did not show the complete logs which led me to believe he should've only been slain twice. Shortly after my Garry's Mod crashed, and thankfully Sinz caught this mistake. From there I handed the ban off to him, for obvious reasons.

I will go ahead and tag my Administrator @Sir Lemoncakes in the case that this miss-happening is taken as abuse/that I should be punished for such. Until then, please enjoy our other servers that Sinz and Slicck so kindly provided above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.