Denied KEFIR's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KEFIR, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEFIR

KEFIR New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KEFIR
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40173435
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got autoslain for no reason first, i was shooting the wall and the player "dat boi tim" started shooting me and killed me in front of everyone(he was a T) but i managed to hit him with a scout once, and apparently he reported me for that but I went afk for some time because i died right at the beginning of the round and didn't think dat boi tim would report me for him doing the most retarded thing while being a T. And then I come back and see that i got an autoslay from Gazzy. I explained the situation to him but he ignored me completely. Then I reported him for autoslaying me for no reason and he gave me a warning for false reporting and that pissed me off so I killed two guys who walked up to me when i was a dec. TWO. NOT THREE. 2. I killed 2 guys but got banned for mass rdm of 3 players so I guess Gazzy doesn't know how to do his job and should be deprived of his admin privileges.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

I have seen this i will respond when i can.

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Hey @KEFIR

1st report,

You shot Dat Boi Tim for 28hp i know you did not mean too but its still rdm, Next report,

and 3,

Last 2 reports said "i get autoslain for no reason i dont give a fuck gazzy doesn't know how to do his job"
    And when u rdm 2 others that made it mass rdmx3 and thats why you was banned for mass rdm

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  4. KEFIR

KEFIR New Member

It had happened like 7 maps before i got mad, mangotango considered that case if my memory serves me, people don't usually get autoslain for something that happened almost 10 maps ago but whatever. Also i literally shot the floor between dat boi tim's feet but that somehow hit him even though his nickname didn't pop up which usually means you aren't aiming at anybody. Great hitboxes. I was gonna tell him i was sorry but he immediately killed me. idk why he reported me because i said i was sorry like 5 times but whatever.
    All i can say about reports 2 and 3 is that i was pissed off (not that it excuses me)
    whatever

5. KEFIR

KEFIR New Member

Also all the time before i got banned i was talking about what happened on the previous map. I was shooting the wall and did no damage to dat boi tim and he killed me in front of like 3 players without saying a word which is a pretty silly thing to do when you are a T and they killed him. And i thought he reported me for that so i guess i didn't quite understand what i got autoslain for because i don't think shooting a wall is rdm and then i got mad
    what
    e
    ver

6. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Shooting the wall not rdm but you hit player what damaged him, I tryed telling you in game that it’s rdm and MangoTango was on the map before me and when I come on I looked on last reports from last map and mangotango did not finish them all since he went offline. If you shoot wall just be careful who around because if you hit them it’s still rdm.
    Feel free to join the other server till your ban up.
    Your appeal has been denied and this thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.