Approved Keepn It Low's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Keepn It Low, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keepn It Low

Keepn It Low New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Keepn It Low
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I recently just built a new pc. Ryzen 5 1600 on a B350 motherboard, and the cpu seems to not be 100% compatible with my motherboard bios version because I keep getting a blue screen of death. Me leaving the server with a slay remaining was because my pc crashed. It seems to crash after a few hours of it being on.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    And sorry, I have no evidence like a screenshot to prove.​

2. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Tagging @Teroxa who banned you for RDM and Leave (First Offense) and for future reference your Steam ID is (STEAM_0:0:92169548)

-Sly (Die)

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there @Keepn It Low

I'll gather my evidence and respond to this shortly.
    Thank you for your patience.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there @Keepn It Low

On vanilla, I received this report against you a couple days ago:

[​IMG]

This is a valid report. According to our rules you can't kill/KOS someone for following you.

You then left the Server, right after I added the slay.

[​IMG]

You claim that you had some issues with your PC, which lead to you unintentionally leaving the server.
    Quite a coincidence that this happened only seconds after I applied the slay.

However, given your clean histroy on our servers so far, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.
    I'll unban you, but you'll still have to serve the Slay for the RDM when you join back.
    Please be a bit more careful in the future. If you know that there may be some issues with your computer, it's always good to inform the staff online in order to prevent something like this from happening.

~ Teroxa

Appeal: Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.