Approved Kearnzy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kearnzy, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kearnzy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:15289669
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey guys, sorry this has happened again. My friends just informed me I was banned for RDM and leave. Of course you guys know me and know that this wasn't intentional in any way shape or form. Sorry though, I didn't see a banner telling me not to leave and I would have a recording but I have to press a bind to record the last 3 mins so no luck there. :|​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

3. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Hey, I think my post duplicated :s

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Yep, I went ahead and locked it for you.
    No Worries.
    ~Lion

5. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

I have seen this and will reply soon.

6. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

No worries, whenever your ready. I can play on west for now, but I'd rather be with my buds on EU2

7. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

So thank you for giving me the time to sort this out for you.
    This ban was for your silent Jihad yesterday on the servers with me I did let you know that an inno got caught in the crossfire and that you would be serving a slay. You are one of the good guys that doesnt get to peeved about a silly little slay and you own up to your mistakes. I do honestly believe that you did not mean to leave until your slay was served in full which was the problem you did not serve your slay til the end.

[​IMG]

Sorry about the quality it was pulled from my own recording.

Because I have Faith in you and you are a great company on the servers and have given me no reason to believe that this is not an honest mistake I will be accepting this appeal just try to be a little more diligent in the future! ^_^

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread Locked

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  8. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Ah I see, I remember that. This isn't the first time I've clumsily left. I play a lot though to be honest so it's bound to happen every now and then right? I don't know :')

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.