Denied kdub107's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kdub107, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdub107

kdub107 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kdub107
    Your Steam ID:
    no clue(didn't know how the site worked)
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned: Banned for toxic/abusive history. History being the things I've already been banned for. Been banned 8 or so times for rdm and leave so you'd think that I'd be somewhat familiar with the rules. Not only banned in the middle of the game, but banned by someone who wasn't even there.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

3. kdub107

kdub107 New Member

No no. The group trolling ban from lp I can accept even though I don't know what that is. I was banned globally today for 182 days by someone else

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

kdub107,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, but I regret to inform you that this appeal will be denied.

While playing on our LP server, Mr. Rogers had banned you for group trolling, something that you take responsibility for, and had decided to ask for it to be globalized and extended. Upon looking at your administrative stats, and noticing your extreme history of rule-breaking, your ban was globalized and extended by me for 26 weeks due to your toxicity and abusive history.

Looking at your administrative stats here,[​IMG]
    , you will notice that you have built up quite the list of bans to your name, which contributed to why you were banned for as long as you were. You claim that you have been banned a lot and, that because of this, you have an understanding of the rules, but your behavior in game would counter this immensely.

Take this time to rethink your play-style, and what you can do to prevent incidences like this in the future. You will not be un-banned, nor will your ban be shortened, as you have had multiple chances to clean up your act, yet refused to do so.

If you believe that my judgement was unjust, please feel free to start a forum conversation with me or add me on steam.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.