Denied Kaze Impact | trade.tf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kaze Impact | trade.tf, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Kaze Impact | trade.tf
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Can I at least know what did I do ? I don't even remember a report being filled against me , I come to play today and it tells me I'm banned for 3 days . Can i just get a clarification as to where or what did I do wrong ?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @Kaze Impact | trade.tf You were banned by @Hingle for RDM & Leave 1st offense. He will respond when he can, please be patient in the meantime! Thanks!

3. Sorry I couldn't get my steam ID , and I'd like to say that when I know I fucked up I usually admit it , just refresh my memory please .

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Kaze Impact | trade.tf It's fine, your steam ID is linked to your forums account so that's enough help. You were also banned on Tuesday so that's why it's 3 days right now.

5. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hey Kaze,

You were banned for RDM and leave. What happened was you threw an incendiary grenade, and it did damage to me. When I died that round I went to make a report against you to find out why you did it but you had already left, so I banned you for RDM and leave.

Here are the logs of the damage you did.
    . [​IMG]

As you can see you did damage to myself, and other players. If you add me on steam, and serve your slay on EU I unban you, but I should warn you not to do this again in the future.

I'll leave this open until you serve your slay.

6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hey Kaze,

Since you never messaged me on steam, or responded to this thread to server your slay and instead let your ban expire I will be setting this appeal to denied.

Appeal Denied and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.