Denied Kaze Impact | trade.tf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kaze Impact | trade.tf, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Kaze Impact | trade.tf
    Your Steam ID:
    [A:1:3780178950:5850] (90097121886270470)
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never really intended harm , we were having a "party" at the top of the lighthouse , and as every time we cluster together and have a "party" we usually throw a discombobulater , because it is harmless however I guess that wasn't the case when you are at a high altitude , due to my poor decision making I ended up pushing 3-4 people off who plummeted to their death (I was lucky that I didn't fall off myself) , I understand why they are mad , I do admit I was an idiot , but I don't want people to think that I like to mass rdm please (even if you don't unban me just please don't let it mess my rep) .

-Kaze
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned for RDM +4 by @GrimmyGod. He'll respond when he can, please stay patient :)

3. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hey there Kaze,
    Thanks for taking the time to file this appeal. So let's run through it quick. As you mentioned you played with the dangerous and sometimes cruel mistress we all know as discombobs. Also as a side note, thanks for your honesty :D. Unfortunately you killed 4 people, one being myself. I get things happen and you were just having fun with it, but you did end up killing 4 people. Here is what I will do, talked with a admin and I will take out me being RDMed to shorten it down to RDM 3, which is a 24 hour ban. (Honesty helps a ton here, but still want to be fair to the other 3 players RDMed :3) When you re-join our server though, I would suggest looking through our rules by typing !rules into chat. Just go through a quick read down of our rules and be a bit more care sometimes is all. If you have any questions shoot me a message.

[​IMG]

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.