Approved kayga's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kayga, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayga

kayga New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kayga
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:33856655
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Apologies if my appeal is incorrect. I'm currently globally banned for 56 days and I don't know why. I wasn't banned mid-game and I didn't leave after getting a report as far as I know, so I don't really have any context here. Maybe someone finally got sick of me after 1000+ hours? I dunno. Any help is appreciated.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hello, Kayga i banned you for Mass RDM (x3), i requested a global ban because of your ban history. i'll come back to you soon with all the evidence.

3. kayga

kayga New Member

Well, I suspected that may be the reason. As far as appealing that goes, I suppose I have to throw myself at the mercy of the court. I've played a lot on serious TTT and am well aware that my long history is spotty at best. I generally try to keep things to the level of minor nuisance, but I admit I've recently gotten carried away using the phallic launching prop to Mass RDM. Outside of using that object several times, I don't believe I've had any recent Mass RDM issues, so if that's the main problem then I'd like to request some leniency with the promise that I'll keep my hands off it when I'm innocent.

4. Reda-Lex

Ok, let's start.

I banned you for MASS RDM(x3), which is usually a 1 day ban. But i requested an extended global ban because of your history. Let's take a look:

*I'm not looking at your old 2015 ban*
    November 11th 2017, You got banned for MASS RDM(4+)
    March 22th 2018, You got banned for MASS RDM(4+) / Additional information : "w/ Phallic Object"
    May 14th 2018, You got banned for MASS RDM(4+) / Additional information : "Globalized 5days"
    May 20th 2018, You got banned for MASS RDM(x3)
    June 7th 2018, You got banned for MASS RDM(x3)

That's 4 Mass RDM ban in 4 month!

Now for the report :

[​IMG]

Now the Deathscene for those 3 kills:

Do you have anything to say before i give you my verdict?

*\Pending/*

5. kayga

kayga New Member

I clearly screw around more than is acceptable. Generally, my Mass RDM's are more me being stupid rather than intentionally malicious. I believe 2/3 of those RDM's are probably with the penis, one with the diamond sword in which I mostly just tried to carry it as people ran into it, and planting a 10min c4 as an inno and someone failing to disarm it. I'm definitely not denying my guilt; I'm basically requesting leniency on the grounds that I was less of a willfully belligerent asshole and more just being an idiot. I'm not asking to be let off with a warning (though that'd be pretty sweet) so much as hoping for a shorter ban.

6. Reda-Lex

The current lenght of your ban is 56 days, it will be reduced to 14 days, the ban is still going to be a global ban.

Ban appeal : Accepted(Lenght Reduced)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.