Approved Kawai grill from different dimension's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Renko, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Your In Game Nickname:
    Torifune
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:95074500
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The moderator didn't report the me for RDMing him but I left the room before he reported me and Banned for RDM and Leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No need, I remember that I hit a massive damage on his head accidentally then he killed me which is alright.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

3. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

4. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Didn’t know why I have not seen this earlier. I’ll get to this later today.

5. ECHO-6251

Just want to add something really quickly, the fact that I banned you for RDM and Leave was due to you being reported and then leaving or leaving during a slay.

I’ll have to see what it was about, but just know that it may not be due to my report, I.e. rather another report that was found valid before you left.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  6. ECHO-6251

Alright I found the report, and I remember why I banned you.

[​IMG]

I banned you because you, in your report, stated that you killed someone because you "saw the bullet trail." This was a kill based on suspicion so it makes the report valid. As a result the report was still on you, and I was on the server the entire time for this map as well as many maps before. So I was there regardless of when you joined and when you left.

Meaning that the report was on you before you left, I didn't report you like you said, rather it was another player.

And resulted in you leaving whilst I was on the server. Therefore it was not RDM without staff on.

Now in light of recent news, and because I can understand that you may have forgotten that the report(s) were on you, I will lift the ban, but I will NOT void it. Next time make sure that you check whether or not there is a report on you before you leave, and check to see if any staff are on the server. Then we won't have to deal with situations like this : )

Thread: LOCKED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED
    Appeal: ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.