Denied Kaotic's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kaotic, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaotic

Kaotic New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kaotic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67816024
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was in the point shop trying to send a friend some points and so as the thing that says Player: Amount: popped up I saw a report pop up aswell, I tried to exit out of the point shop but it wouldnt let me cuz I was force to respond to the report (I couldn't click anything) and I even spammed escape but that only brought up the gmod server menu. I couldn't respond to the report cuz the send points menu was blocking it, So I reconnected to the server but before I could it said I was banned for 5 days. I should be unbanned cuz I had no chance to respond to the report and was forced to reconnect to the server but was banned before doing so.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of this event as I didn't know I would be banned so I wasn't prepared to take a screenshot.​

2. swagrid

swagrid current status "not okay" VIP

It seems @STONEY banned you for RDM and leave first offense. Ill go ahead and tag him. Please give him time to respond with his evidence.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey @Kaotic

This had just happened, so while now you can answer the report.

Why did you KOS kutalove15 on the last round of Clue?

I have a lot of witnesses who could testify you were targeting him by false KOS'ing him almost every round.

Edit: If you do not respond within 24 hours I will be denying this appeal.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  4. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

This appeal has been Denied. It's been well over 24 hours now without a reply from you.

Hope you found one of our other servers to enjoy while you wait for this ban to expire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.