Approved KaNN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KaNN, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaNN

KaNN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KaNN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:13682039
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The server changed map, I got slayed, and then I left like half way into the round. I don't see how that's RDM and leave at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @MiGGo for RDM and leave (1st). He will at his earliest convenience and until then please be patient.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Keep in mind that if you leave while you're slain, it will be considered as RDM & Leave. This is also stated in the MOTD.

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Hello! Thanks for making this appeal! I will be gathering my evidence and responding shortly.

5. KaNN

KaNN New Member

But the question is, is it worth punishing someone for?

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Again, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. Here is the report/damagelogs that ended up being the cause for your slay:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the proof of you leaving during your punishment.
    [​IMG]

Like Guilty above said, you must remain for the entirety of the round during your slay, as our !motd states.
    You can refresh your memory here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/

In the report, you claimed crossfire, as you were trying to kill the person T-baiting you. This would've passed as a valid reason, if you had a reason to kill the person to begin with. I unfortunately do not have a picture of the shotlogs to prove him ''baiting'' you. But what I do have is something better:

Here we see SilenceShaded acknowledging his rights to kill you for holding a harpoon and approaching you, which lead to you attempting to kill him for it. What SilenceShaded did does not fall under T-baiting, as he was only guilty of walking up in your face. I was forced to slay you for killing lem0n in crossfire and damaging SilenceShaded.

Before making my verdict, I'm going to let you make a response to the evidence given. Do you understand why you were punished and what is there to stop you from doing this in the future?

7. KaNN

KaNN New Member

Of course, I'm not confused as to my punishment regarding the slay at all. I was a little too fast on the trigger in regards to SilenceShade, and although I did feel a little on the edge about it, I do understand that part. However, with my slay, the slay was triggered and then the map switched, so I stayed during the map switch just to get slayed and then I left mid round. I'm sorry about that. To be honest I did not read the rules, cause if I had then I would've stayed the whole round. I won't do it again now that I know better.

8. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

After reading your response, I have decided to accept this appeal and remove the ban. Your ban won't be voided though, meaning the next time you break the same offence, it will be your 2nd time and the punishment will be more severe.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.